Family, it means something different to everyone. The quality of family love (LUHV) experienced by a person affects them all the way from infancy into adulthood.
LUHV from your family is unlike any other. These are people who you surround yourself with the most, they tend to help give your life meaning and keep you motivated to being the best version of yourself. They're the people that you can't live with or without.
Successful relationships within a family help strengthen future generations as well as today's community vitality. Be sure to spread the LUHV this holiday season, to your family and to others!
They weren't lying when they said LUHV don't cost a thing!
Try these creative ways to show LUHV for your family (without spending a dime)
- See their potential and encourage them to pursue their dreams.
- Squeeze their hand and say, “thank you.”
- Let them be right, even if you think they’re not, if it’s not that big of a deal.
- Send them a text that reads, “Thought of you today and it made me smile.”
- Send them a picture of you two together, and remind them why that day was amazing.
- Share a childlike experience with them. Go on the swings, get some ice cream, and let go of your stresses together.
- Forgive something they did that hurt you without needing to hear the words “I’m sorry.”
- Help them reconnect with someone important in their life.
“A family is not an important thing, it's everything.” —Michael J. Fox