6 Mistakes People Tend to Make While Washing Their Face
by Li Chen
- Using Soap instead of Cleansers – Soap can easily wash out the natural oils that protect your skin.
- Over-washing Oily Skin – People with oily skin tend to wash too much, which will only make your skin more oily.
- Not changing washcloths – We suggest buying 7 and using one per day. Wash them together at the end of the week.
- If you have sensitive skin, do not use an oil cleaning method – it will keep your skin from “breathing." If you insist, use thinner oil like coconut oil or olive oil.
- Only use wipes – wipe cannot clean your face completely. Gradually there will be more and more “leftovers.”
- Using Harsh Cleanser on Sensitive Skin – If you have sensitive skin, you should avoid cleansers with scrubbing agents.
- By Li Chen
For a gentle scrub that is safe for your face, try our Urban Hydration Vanilla Bean Sugar Scrub!
Attention Marvel fans! Superhero fans! Fans of female superheroes! The trailer for Marvel’s Captain Marvel is now out...Read More
This past Monday, the United Nations held a general assembly kicking off a new initiative under UNICEF, called Genera...Read More