6 Mistakes People Tend to Make While Washing Their Face
by Li Chen
- Using Soap instead of Cleansers – Soap can easily wash out the natural oils that protect your skin.
- Over-washing Oily Skin – People with oily skin tend to wash too much, which will only make your skin more oily.
- Not changing washcloths – We suggest buying 7 and using one per day. Wash them together at the end of the week.
- If you have sensitive skin, do not use an oil cleaning method – it will keep your skin from “breathing." If you insist, use thinner oil like coconut oil or olive oil.
- Only use wipes – wipe cannot clean your face completely. Gradually there will be more and more “leftovers.”
- Using Harsh Cleanser on Sensitive Skin – If you have sensitive skin, you should avoid cleansers with scrubbing agents.
- By Li Chen
For a gentle scrub that is safe for your face, try our Urban Hydration Vanilla Bean Sugar Scrub!
17 year old actress Skai Jackson just reminded us that protective styles are a whole new world for some. Skai had to...Read More
Micellar water is a new must have skincare product, and many of our LUHVies have wondered, what is it? In order to an...Read More
(Note from Urban Hydration: This is a follow up to our Father's Day blog post. Enjoy!) How to Teach Your Son How to S...Read More