6 Mistakes People Tend to Make While Washing Their Face
by Li Chen
- Using Soap instead of Cleansers – Soap can easily wash out the natural oils that protect your skin.
- Over-washing Oily Skin – People with oily skin tend to wash too much, which will only make your skin more oily.
- Not changing washcloths – We suggest buying 7 and using one per day. Wash them together at the end of the week.
- If you have sensitive skin, do not use an oil cleaning method – it will keep your skin from “breathing." If you insist, use thinner oil like coconut oil or olive oil.
- Only use wipes – wipe cannot clean your face completely. Gradually there will be more and more “leftovers.”
- Using Harsh Cleanser on Sensitive Skin – If you have sensitive skin, you should avoid cleansers with scrubbing agents.
- By Li Chen
For a gentle scrub that is safe for your face, try our Urban Hydration Vanilla Bean Sugar Scrub!
Hair porosity is simply your hair's ability to absorb and retain moisture. There are three ways to determine where yo...Read More
The City of Angels welcomed the Urban Hydration team and the LUHV was real! FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH, 2019 POWER 106, LA...Read More