Got Spring Break Plans? Heres 7 Tips On How to Stay Healthy While Traveling!
By: Tomide Olowoyo
Spring break is near! But if you've got plans to be traveling by plane you want to make sure you take a few pre-cautions to avoid getting sick!
1. Wash your hands.
2. DO NOT use the tray table - There's the aforementioned lack of washing and threat of E. Coli Bacteria!
3. Bring your own blanket and pillow.
4. Stay away from aisle seats - Think about it, as a sick person makes his/her way to the bathroom, which seat backs will they be grabbing for support?
5. Open your air vent - circulation keeps sickness outbreaks at bay. And despite what you may have heard, plane air is filtered and safe. Let it flow.
6. Pass on the booze - Alcohol can be great, but unfortunately it takes a toll on your body! So doctors recommend you pass on this to keep your immune system up while traveling.
7. Stay Hydrated!
Above all else safe and happy travels!