5 Reasons Aloe Vera is a Skin Care MUST HAVE
Do you ever read the back labels on your skincare products? If not, it’s probably because it’s pretty intimidating back there. Male or female, we should all want to invest in products that are safe, natural, and nurturing to our skin, regardless of our skin type. We want products we can trust to make our skin look even toned and dewy. When it comes to natural ingredients with definite healing properties, our grandparents were relying on Aloe Vera as their biggest skin care secret.
Urban Hydration is sharing the secret with the Bright & Balanced Aloe Vera Skincare collection. Each product is magical enough to benefit all skin types; dry, oily, combination, acne prone, and even those with psoriasis. Let’s talk about the 5 main benefits of Aloe Vera, and how it’s used in our products.
- Aloe Vera is the perfect plant to detox and remove the impurities in your skin. The Aloe Vera Leaf Face Wash is amazingly refreshing and great to detox, smooth, and thoroughly clean your skin.
- Did you know that an unbalanced PH in your skin, can make your skin more acne prone? Aloe Vera works to dive deep and remove the oils clogging your pores. Follow up your face wash with the Aloe Vera Leaf Face Toner to balance out your skin’s PH, and leave your skin feeling hydrated.
- If you’re like me, clean, and acne-free skin just isn’t enough. I like to show off a natural glow, that doesn’t look like sweat. If you’ve ever cut open an Aloe Vera plant, it immediately becomes obvious that its filling is extremely moisturizing. The Aloe Gel Facial Mask is essential for those days when you want a more premium self care treatment. The Aloe Gel Facial Mask helps balance your skin’s moisture barrier, without leaving behind a greasy or weighted feel.
- In ancient times, the aloe vera plant was used to heal small injuries, and used to remove previous scars. Today, Urban Hydration uses aloe vera in the Aloe Vera Gel Daily Gel Moisturizer to not only moisturize and hydrate your skin, but also help fade any dark spots left from previous bumps or scars after using the toner.
- A quality that we can all appreciate about aloe vera, is its high potency of Vitamin A, which is known as an anti-aging agent. For a quick but gentle way to remove your makeup, try the Bright & Balanced Micellar Facial Cleansing Water, that not only cleanses your skin, but also improves the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
At this point, you're probably searching the ingredients on the back of your skin care products looking for the aloe vera. If they’ve neglected to include it, stop making your skin suffer with strange chemicals, and run to your local CVS, Target, or Ulta and get yourself the Bright & Balanced Aloe Vera Skincare collection, you deserve it.