Urban Hydration Hydrate & Grow Aloe Vera & Cucumber Deep Hydration Shampoo is the perfect, daily shampoo to keep hair healthy and hydrated. Utilizing the cleansing benefits of Micellar water, micelles help trap oil, dirt, and other impurities on hair before being rinsed away. Use this shampoo to clarify hair from product build-up and residue. With the added benefit of Aloe Vera leaf, this shampoo helps repair dead skin cells on the scalp to prevent itching, reduce dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp without causing irritation
- Provides deep moisturizing benefits to keep strands strong and healthy
- Helps remove product build-up without stripping hair color
- Eases scalp irritation to help prevent dandruff and hair fall
- Sulfate, Paraben, Silicone and Dye Free
- Water: Acts as a solvent for the other ingredients in the shampoo.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Strengthens hair, eases an itchy scalp, controls grease, protects from UV damage, promotes hair growth, and break down dead skin on the scalp
- Cucumber fruit extract: combats dryness and infuses moisture into the scalp and hair
- Glycerin: A natural humectant that attracts and retains moisture in your hair
- Vitamin E: Supports a healthy scalp with natural antioxidants and reducing oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A: Aids in hair growth and keeps your scalp moisturized.
- Citric Acid: helps lower the pH of products and keep hair at a healthy pH.
- Hydrolyzed Corn Starch: Moisturizes and conditions the scalp and hair
- PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate: Thickening agent for the product and helps dissolve oil and dirt in the scalp and hair.
- Fructooligosaccharides: Oligosaccharides that are naturally found in plants and helps prevent frizz and hair breakage
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine: a gentle surfactant great for conditioning hair
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: A mild ingredient that allows the shampoo to lather. Betaine is a natural ingredient that is derived from sugar beets.
- Sodium cocoamphoacetate: A natural based surfactant made from the fatty acids of coconut oil. It boosts foam and gently cleanses the hair
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate: a plant based surfactant that is used as a foaming and cleansing agent in shampoos
- Caprylyl Glycol: A conditioning agent for the scalp and hair
- Ethylhexylgycerin: used as a safe preservative in products
- Cocamide Methyl: thickens the product to cleanse and revive lifeless hair
- Cocoglycerides: A natural emulsifier that works as a thickening agent in cosmetics
- Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate: works as a stabilizer to prevent discoloration of products
Apply desired amount into palm and work through wet hair from roots to ends. Massage into scalp. Lightly detangle (optional). Rinse thoroughly.
13.5 FL OZ