6 Mistakes People Tend to Make When They Wash Their Face
6 Mistakes People Tend to Make While Washing Their Face
by Li Chen
- Using Soap instead of Cleansers – Soap can easily wash out the natural oils that protect your skin.
- Over-washing Oily Skin – People with oily skin tend to wash too much, which will only make your skin more oily.
- Not changing washcloths – We suggest buying 7 and using one per day. Wash them together at the end of the week.
- If you have sensitive skin, do not use an oil cleaning method – it will keep your skin from “breathing." If you insist, use thinner oil like coconut oil or olive oil.
- Only use wipes – wipe cannot clean your face completely. Gradually there will be more and more “leftovers.”
- Using Harsh Cleanser on Sensitive Skin – If you have sensitive skin, you should avoid cleansers with scrubbing agents.
- By Li Chen
For a gentle scrub that is safe for your face, try our Urban Hydration Vanilla Bean Sugar Scrub!