National Nutrition Month: Skin Nutrition
Just like your body needs proper nutrients to function daily, your skin needs nutrients to stay clean and healthy. This National Nutrition Month, create a skincare routine to make sure your skin is getting the right nutrients to feel clean, fresh, and healthy. Here are some of our tips on creating a skincare routine to ensure that your skin gets the right nutrition:
- Cleanse your skin to wash away impurities. For your face, use either our Castor and Shea face wash (for dry skin) or Aloe Vera face wash (for dry and oily skin) to clean impurities while giving your skin proper, plant based nutrients.
- For your body, make sure to exfoliate at least twice a week. Exfoliating gives your skin a deep cleanse, removing dead skin and even skin texture. Use one of our four sugar scrubs to properly exfoliate your skin!
- After cleansing your face, remove excess oil and balance your skin’s pH with the Aloe Vera Face Toner. Pour some onto a cotton ball/pad and apply all over your face and neck to rid impurities and hydrate your skin.
- At the end of your skincare routine, don’t forget to properly hydrate your skin with a moisturizer. For your face, use our Castor and Shea Daily Lotion or Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizer to ensure that you hydrate your skin with clean ingredients.
- For your body, use any of our three moisturizers (Mango and Lime, Vanilla, Peach and Papaya) after cleansing/exfoliating. To lock in the moisture and for extra dry skin, use one of our three Everything Oils (Mango and Lime, Peach and Papaya, Vanilla).
Skin nutrition is so important and a proper skincare routine will allow you to ensure that you are giving your skin the right care, daily. Join our LUHVIE list for more tips on knowing your skin/hair type and how to cater to your specific skin and hair type.