Have you ever thought of what would happen if the sun disappeared?!
By: Tomide Olowoyo
Have you ever thought of what would happen if the sun disappeared? Well, here are some arguable facts of the events that happens if the sun ever disappears.
· NOTHING: We know nothing for the first 8 minutes, we see the sun, we live our lives as usual. This is due to the millions of light years distance from the Earth to the Sun.
· EVERYWHERE BECOMES DARK – Moon would not give light as it might crash also due to gravity mishap.
· NO PHOTOSYNTHESIS – Plants die obviously.
· EXTREME COLD – The first days would be survivable but after a month, the temperature it gets to -22F. Not a lot of us can survive the down slope of the temperature.
· OCEAN FREEZE – Although, water remains under, but the top of the Ocean would freeze. Which means it will be extremely cold and could lead to death of aquatic animals.
· WE DIE – Large number of humans would die after a year but there could be 1 or 2 of us left. Some die-hard bacteria would survive though.
And lastly, it will be the most trending on social media for days, weeks, probably months if we or our internet survives and stays undefeated.